R.P.C.P
R.P.C.P
R.P.C.P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.P.C.P

researching power community players

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beggining of The End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Labyth

Labyth

Bounty Points : 10009

The Beggining of The End Empty
PostSubject: The Beggining of The End   The Beggining of The End EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:04 am

Hello,I am labyth i call myself by Many names but the one i love the most is Researcher.I am neither villian or hero or neither super villian or super hero.I stared out as regular human i need a job to kill my time so i heard about the Project call HS. The project i signed up for it was an amazing gamble my life was going to be reborned into a new body one that was stronger and better. The scientist who made the project HS were named AE they had no real name just AE. they took in anyone that wanted power no matter whp they were u could be murder they didn't care abouyt ur background they only cared in making u who u are,but they expected u to fllow their rules.The AE have people everywhere that watch what their creation do in case they need to remove us ,but their is one thing that they cannot do is remove us for no reason tehir were certain rules and lasw they made on us and our powers they said it was to keep us safe and everyone safe.When the Project begin it was call the Alpha HS,the Alpha HS i took part of it but the strain on my body was to much for me some people manage to come out of it i saw them leave but my body still hadn't recontructed itself fast enought leaving me behind with others,while the one that were completed had left.
Back to top Go down

The Beggining of The End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.P.C.P :: Stories-
Jump to: